Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

Battlefield Brunswick

Hi there,

just a quick update here. 
I went to Braunschweig last weekend with two guys of my club. I was eager to try out my new army concept, list was like that : 

Logan Grimnar
Runepriest with living lightening and jaws. 

1x Wolfguard with 3 stormshields, 1 thunderhammer and 1x meltabombs and a pod

3x Greyhunters, a 10 man squad with pod and meltas and all the good things, 1 in a rhino and 1 in a razorback

2x Landspeeder Typhoon

2x longfangs frist squad with 4 multimeltas and a missilelauncher plus pod, second with 5 missilelaunchers

1x Wolfscouts with mark, melta and meltabombs.

I put Logan into a pod together with the meltafangs,giving them relentless and delivering an awesome alphastrike but I really have to improve the list. The tournament was ok, I went 11th overall (because I didn´t send in the list by time, otherwise would´ve been 9th or so ) and 7th in General with one loss, two draws and two victories. It was the first time I played that list and for me beeing inexperienced with it, it was quite ok.Could have done better, but I just didn´t. Next time :)

take care


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen