Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010

Quick update






Hi there,

just a quick update befor I proceed with my holy mission of dish-washing. I have my Space Wolves almost done and ready, just one rhino is left to paint. Ill field them on the Halloween tournament Warpack 2010 at Oldesloe,near Hamburg.That´s going to be a tough one, a lot of good players from around here will be there and Im really looking forward to a fun and challanging tournament. My Wolves are nothing spectacular, lots of Greyhunters, some Longfangs and some stuff.My beloved Blood Angels are completely in a repaint-phase because I found my old Marine army ! It rested deep within the basement of my Mum´s house, never meant to be seen again. As you could imagine, I was very happy and proceeded with my project of my Adeptus Mechanicus Marine chapter which I dropped several years ago. "Iron Angels" or " Knights of Mars" or something like that, I have no name for it yet, but I think it´ll be damn cool.



So, praise the great Omnissiah and take care

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen