Freitag, 31. Dezember 2010

Baltic Brother Challange Part 2

Ok, part 2 of my short report of the BBC...

Game 4 we had to face Team 40kings,ETC Teammembers,tough one.... SailingLord against a horde of Thunderwolfcav and I had to play a leafblower-guard list. Mission was tablequarters, 12" in. I won first turn and set up,my plan was to ignore the mission until I crippeld his army enough to gain one or two quarters, depending on what´s left on the table.
He stole the initiative.
Yay, that moment I felt like my hamster died.
Long story short, turn one he silenced my guns and stunned or destroyed my vehicles.Turn 4 he left nothing but cinders...


SL managed to gain a draw, but we still lost because of me getting blasted off the table.

Game 3
Mission was 5 objectives, 12" in, both players at one table. Awesome. We played against a Blood Angel jumperlist and a mixed guard,again members of the ETC-Team.
I don´t remember any huge events anymore because most of the magic took place within small thinks like positioning within combats and stuff, except from some insane rolling the first 3 turns which granted us a huge advantage. Top of turn 5 we held 5 of 5 objectives, bottom of turn 5 it was 1 to 1 and ended. They made some really good moves right there and due to some good rolls they managed to turn a devastating loss into a good draw.My respect there.

All in all we became 4th out of 19. Not bad but we hoped to reach at least top 3.But next year XD

So,take care and a happy new year

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen