Montag, 16. August 2010

Navy blue

Today I purchased the Space Wolf Codex and Army Painter Navy Blue to basecoat the models I stripped this morning.Came out quite nice, because I want the grey a bit blueish, for Im going to build an army of Krakendooms Greatcompany which mainly consists of sailors.
If anybody wonders why I got so much free time to spend on my models : I got summer-holidays from university since july for two months and my girlfriend is working,so I got enough time to nerd around :) But back to topic.
Right now I got 10 grey hunters, a rhino, 2 landspeeders and 12 longfangs I made out of bits and pieces.I want the army to look awesome, so I´ll have to take my time for every model,although Im eager to "invest" in SW - boxes, especially to build and convert a bikersquad, got some ideas with harpoons and stuff, to make them look like they´re experienced in hunting seamonsters.

Apart from that, the guy I paint a couple of bloodcrushers for visited me and was very satisfied. He wants me to paint the rest of his demons and Im about to earn my first 100 bucks for painting (yeeeeeehaaaw !)
As soon as I can get a camera that isn´t too crappy Ill load up some pictures.

take care

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen