Montag, 30. August 2010

Nordmanöver

So this weekend I participated at the Nordmanöver.1750 points no restrictions.Damn I screwed up. I chose usual BA list, but exchanged an assaultsquad for a second Predator with lascannon-sponsons.
First game I had against a codexmarine army.Mission was killpoints with dawn of war. Went really fine, I blasted him till he got a rhino and a bikesquad without heavy weapons left. He managed to run away and hide and deny my a massacre. Whatever,nice game, really nice opponent.
Second was against Orks, 5 Objectives, Spearhead.
Simply exhausting, he gave me really hard time by fielding 9 kanz, a Nob-bikersquad lots of boys.I got second turn and that was, what saved me victory. By the bottom of turn five, I managed to obtain 2 objectives and contest 2, by placing two really decimated troops on "my" objectives and draw him away by charging the kanz with my terminators and the heroic death of my last sanguinary priest in round 4, in which he charged a big orkmob and made room for the razorback to reach the objective.So, I won again.
Game number 3 I went against Tyranids.Capture and Control, pitched battle. Damn how I hate playing against Nids. Lots of Genestealers, lots of monsters. It was the smallest table, lots of cover, lots of terrain. Till turn 4 it was a fierce fight, than he just kicked my butt. Pity.
The next day, 4. game, killpoints against a very unspectacular appearing marine droplist.I was sure Id win, but what followed was just wrong. He got first turn, we set up. I castled and made myself ready for beating the crap outta him.First Droppod came with an Ironclad and melted my Landraider.Ok, shit happens. turn two he made a shot of my Deathstarunit of 5 Terminators, a Reclusiarch and a Sanguinary priest whit his vindicator...everyone died.My Librarian Dreadnought roled for wings...12...6...ok, the dice gods hate me.And the whole game went like that.So whatever, I lost again.
Ok, my tournament enthusiasm was gone for that day and I decided to relay and just enjoy the last game,however it would look like.
Again Orks, again 5 objectives, pitched battle. Went really fine, I dominated the whole game because he let me dictate his movements.I think he was too scared of my Libby or my Raider.I won 3 to 1 objectives.

I made place 9 out of 26. Not bad but not what I aimed for. Whatever, it was real fun and I´ll take part again next year.

take care

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen